Suburban Debuts the Latest in Kitchen/ Galley Appliances
DAYTON, Tenn., Oct. 19, 2023 – SUBURBAN, an AIRXCEL® brand, announced the expansion of their RV kitchen/galley appliance line showing multiple new products at the Airxcel Product Showcase this week in Elkhart, Indiana. The new additions to Suburban’s portfolio include stainless steel appliances, European inspired designs and new hybrid components engineered for the modern RV.
“Our latest designs for kitchen appliances were inspired by real-world demand for high-quality cooking appliances that offer both high-level performance and contemporary aesthetics,” said Mike Phillips, General Manager of Suburban. “By working with designers in Italy and maintaining the manufacturing in America, we’ve created products that showcase the best of both worlds. And based on the positive reaction we’ve been receiving from builders during our Product Showcase this week, it’s clear these new designs fill a real and pressing demand.”
New cooking products from Suburban exhibited at the 2023 Airxcel Product Showcase include:
- Hybrid Induction/Gas Cooktops – The ultimate in cooking versatility with a single gas burner and either a single or double induction burner cooktop.
- Dual Burner Stove with Lid – A one-piece stainless-steel gas cooktop manufactured in the U.S.A. with Piezo ignition and attractive and functional fold down glass lid that doubles as extra countertop space.
- 17-inch Gas Range – Porcelain-coated cooktop with cast iron grate and a 17-inch gas range with match-free lighting and a wide cooking cavity that handles quarter-sheet pans.
- Round Drop-In Sink with Lid – A complete 6-inch-deep stainless-steel sink with fold-down spigot and smoked glass lid designed in Italy and ready to drop into any galley area.
- Sink/Stove Units – Styled for form and function with a single-piece, stainless-steel sink/stove combination with single or double burner models and a fold down glass lid that creates additional counter space when unit is not in use.
- Sink/Stove Slide Out Kitchen – Compact, outdoor stove and sink unit with European styling, a fully enclosed stainless-steel body, heavy duty locking glides, telescoping fast-attach legs and a smoked glass lid.
In addition to new cooking appliances, Suburban also showed their 120V tank water heater and new models of stow away steps during the Airxcel Product Showcase.
For more information on any of Suburban’s RV products, please reach out to your local Suburban sales representative.
About Suburban: Suburban is a preeminent manufacturer of RV water heaters, furnaces and galley appliances including indoor and outdoor kitchens, cooktops, ovens and ranges. Suburban has been located in Dayton, Tennessee, for over 75 years, joining the Airxcel family of brands in 1998. SuburbanRV.com
About Airxcel, Inc.: Airxcel is the leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of the most critically functional products for the RV industry. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, the Airxcel family of brands includes 16 companies with 13 facilities across the U.S. and Europe. Airxcel.com
Contact: Airxcel Marketing, Mary Bourassa, 7755 Miller Dr., Frederick, CO 80504. 720-826-9226; firstname.lastname@example.org.